Re: (OT) Programmer's editors for the Mac

Patrick Bennett

2/14/2005 11:32:00 PM

Nope, no official support. I keep asking them though.
Still, I added the basics pretty quickly. I also have it set up so that
I can hit a hotkey to execute the current temp buffer and output the
results to the build/output window. I put the details at
http://rubygarden.org/ruby?Sli... some time ago.
From what I remember, it's mostly correct but I may have missed a few
steps.

Patrick Bennett