Re: [Newbie] Efficient method lookup from integer

Peña, Botp

2/12/2005 12:50:00 AM

gabriele renzi [mailto:rff_rff@remove-yahoo.it] wrote:

//people already gave you good answers, so I am her with a
//question :) Why do you want that?
//

maybe he's putting some methods in a database. I did something like this
during my windos days. I placed all the basic methods like opening files,
menus, forms, etc in a db. I had to do this since I hate recompiling the
whole program just to modify the form or look. It is very helpful especially
during user presentation/implems... Of course, the runtime exec already had
an "eval" engine builtin. and the index keys where not (record) numbers but
the method names themselves -naturally :-)

just a guess..