RDoc Reference

Chris Morris

2/7/2005 5:36:00 PM

Probably a bone-headed question, but I seem unable to find a quick
reference online or in my ruby install for doing RDoc markup. Anyone
know where I can find one?

--
Chris
http:/...

2 Answers

Eric Hodel

http://rdoc.sourceforg...

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://se...
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E 7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

Chris Morris

Wow -- who'd a thunk it? :-) On behalf of someone who forgot their
own street address this morning, I thank thee.

--
Chris
http:/...