GTK or FOX?

Lethalman

2/7/2005 1:39:00 PM

What's better? What are the main differences?
3 Answers

Nikolai Weibull

* Lethalman (Feb 07, 2005 14:50):
> What's better? What are the main differences?

Please search at

http://www.ruby-talk.org/ruby/ruby-talk/i...

before starting a new thread on the merits of GTK versus FOX from a Ruby
perspective. Furthermore, there are probably a lot of material on the
relative merits of either toolkit on other mailing lists. For example,
you could give

http://search....

a go.

Thanks,
nikolai

--
::: name: Nikolai Weibull :: aliases: pcp / lone-star / aka :::
::: born: Chicago, IL USA :: loc atm: Gothenburg, Sweden :::

Alexander Kellett

On Feb 7, 2005, at 3:09 PM, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> before starting a new thread on the merits of GTK versus FOX from a
> Ruby
> perspective. Furthermore, there are probably a lot of material on the
> relative merits of either toolkit on other mailing lists. For example,
> you could give

one thing has changed about the situation today :)

http://www.trolltech.com/newsroom/announcements/000...

Alex

Aredridel

> one thing has changed about the situation today :)
>
> http://www.trolltech.com/newsroom/announcements/000...

Hoooray!

I don't really care for QT, but that is still /such/ good news.