Re: [WANTED] Feedback and developers for Win32 Utils

Peña, Botp

2/7/2005 2:46:00 AM

Daniel Berger [mailto:djberg96@hotmail.com] wrote:

//First, we would like to ask the Win32 users out there what
//sorts of things you would like us to work on. Is there some
//interface you're desperately looking for? Is there some
//functionality you would like to see added to an existing
//package? Please let us know!

a user admin util that works for at least win nt domains (win 2k is added
adv).

kind regards -botp

1 Answer

djberg96

Peña, Botp wrote:
> Daniel Berger [mailto:djberg96@hotmail.com] wrote:
>
> //First, we would like to ask the Win32 users out there what
> //sorts of things you would like us to work on. Is there some
> //interface you're desperately looking for? Is there some
> //functionality you would like to see added to an existing
> //package? Please let us know!
>
> a user admin util that works for at least win nt domains (win 2k is
added
> adv).
>
> kind regards -botp

See win32-etc. There's an Etc::Admin module that lets you add,
configure or delete users and groups, and change passwords.

Regards,

Dan