ruby ncurses advices

Bauduin Raphael

Looking further at ncurses and projects using it (raggle and aeditor
0.X), it seems quite some low-level concerns have to be dealt with.
Isn't there any higher level "toolkits" based on ncurses available for
Ruby? I'd like to code a little utility with ncurses, but I don't want
to write a lot of code to get basic functionalities. I could use some
inspiration from the raggle code (I would have the same structure in the
planned tool), but isn't there anything existing?

Thanks for your help.

Raph