Make $1500 a week and get 1000 Google hits at the same time...

Jacqueline Leigh

4/25/2016 11:54:00 AM

My name is Jodi Hans.

I can help you generate more sales and web traffic so I'd like to know if you'd be interested in doing a Joint Venture with me.
-----------------------

I just launched my new program called "The Traffic Panther".
Check it out at:

http://shorl.com/bod...

"Here's What You Get"

**1000's Of Targeted Hits From Google To Your Web Site In Just Days From No

**Make Up to $600 or More Per Week? Even If No One Buys Your Product!

**Get Your Site Indexed In Google and Yahoo In 3 Days, Fr*e

My Joint Venture Proposal:

"You Can Earn a Fast Income by Simply Copying and Pasting Guaranteed Winning Ads"

On a Sunday, July 10 2005 at 3:04 PM PST, I sent an email ad to email list. In less than 24 hours over 500 people joined my new Traffic Panther program.

449 new members joined at the Tier One Level at $197.00

51 new members joined at the Tier Two Level at: $97.00

Orders rolled in so fast PayPal chickened out and shut me down.

Talk about a luxury problem, I had to locate a new credit card merchant bank that could handle all my new business?which is a GOOD problem to have!

Here's The Deal - You Can Join For Fr*e

If you would like to earn 60% of the amazing sales I just reported to you above, then all you have to do is go to my web site now and check it out.

Join for Fr*e and experience these Benefits.....

***You Get 1000's Of Targeted Visitors From Google To Your Web Site in Just a Few Short Days

***Automatically Get 100's of other High Ranking web sites eagerly linking to your web site no questions asked.

***Never once will you have to beg for link exchanges from high rankings web sites. They link to you automatically no questions asked

***Your web site will quickly achieve Ultra Hight Link Popularity on the Major Search Engines

***You'll get 100's of Highly Targeted visitors to your web site or affiliate web site overnigh

***Plus... See How You Can Make A Boat-Load Of MOney by Giving Away This amazing secret Strategy To Others For Fr*e*
---------------------
If you become an Affiliate of the Traffic Panther... you'll earn from $58.20 to $118.20 per sale.

The Traffic Panther works for anyone who needs and wants more traffic.

Do you know anyone who doesn't want and need more traffic to their web site? That's why the Traffic Panther is currently such an astounding success.

All you'll have to do is send the same (pre-written) Email Ad I and others are now using to your Opt-in email list.... Then sit back and watch the frenzy.

You even get a web Banner and Button to place on your web site that is getting unheard of Click Thru's?.

When you join, you'll get instant Access to a Back Office area that has all this plus these Extra Fr*e Bonuses:

***How to earn $80 for every piece of Junk eMail you receive

***Get a video that reveals a secret little advertising trick that earns me $1000 in extra cash each and every month

***Get 100% Resell Rights to a DVD that explains how to get a 98% sales rate with every product you offer

Here's the link for full information to join
http://shorl.com/bo...

I'd really love for you to join us on this one but please email me back and let me know your decision either way.

Be kind, be courteous.
Jodi Han
Creator/Founde
The Traffic Panther

P.S. Everyone wants and needs web traffic. The Traffic Panther software program is hands down the most revolutionary new way to get search engine traffic Flooding your web site within days.

Plus see how you can earn money giving it away to others for Fr*e

P.P.S. 46% of all web sites are discovered through Search Engine traffic. Do Not wait a moment longer to get in on this Enormous market of web traffic seekers.

http://shorl.com/bo...

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20060719221729Z2h0PvD7

http://www....