rdoc for date.rb doesn't distinguish instance methods

Lloyd Zusman

2/6/2005 12:04:00 AM

I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but I just noticed it
today: the rdoc that gets generated for date.rb from the latest
CVS doesn't show a "Public instance methods" section ... all methods
are listed as "Public class methods", which is clearly incorrect.

This is forcing me to use the code iself as documentation in some work
I'm doing that involves subclassing the "DateTime" class.

What needs to be done inside of date.rb to cause the rdoc's to be
generated with the "Public instance methods" header? I'd like to put
the appropriate tags into that file and re-run the rdoc, so that I can
have some more useful documentation for the Date class.

Thanks in advance.

--
Lloyd Zusman
ljz@asfast.com