I am an evil cultist

gactimus

2/5/2005 5:15:00 PM

As a player of many vile, satanic RPG's, including the insidious
Dungeons and Dragons, I am clearly part of the problem.

Please, flog me now, as my foulness has polluted the world about me.
My mind has becomd tainted by the presence of false magic and false
gods in an unreal world brought on by some books.

Clearly, the problem is not just D&D, but anything that causes one to
utilize their imagination or to even image anything with their mind.
Burn all books! Bury all games! We cannot have such sin-ridden
blasphemeis corrupting the innocent and blank minds of our youth.

And then, as I am a terrible and foul heretic for playing D&D and even
writing novels and short stories, I should be burned at the stake by
my own parish's pastor, sinec that would only be appropriate for
bringing my sinful and temptous self into church.

How will I ever be able to tell my son that I, his very father, played
something as terrible as D&D. Or that I have gotten my 11 and 18 year
old nephews to play as well. Yea verily, the world is clearly coming
to an end.