Announcing a Payment Processor for Ruby

Lucas Carlson

2/5/2005 6:11:00 AM

Hello, I am pleased to announce Payment, an easy to use payment gateway
for Ruby.

Take a look at the project page at
http://rubyforge.org/project... or for those of you who have
rubygems, go to your command line and type:

gem install payment

Currently, Authorize.Net is the only gateway it supports, but more
gateways are going to be built very soon. I hope this project fills a
need for this great community. I am planning on adding Rails
integration to the payment gateway for a Billing generator of sorts.

The Trac install can be found at http://payment... for those
interested in contributing to this project.

-Lucas Carlson
http://www...

2 Answers

Aria Stewart

On Sat, 2005-02-05 at 15:10 +0900, Lucas Carlson wrote:
> Hello, I am pleased to announce Payment, an easy to use payment gateway
> for Ruby.
>
> Take a look at the project page at
> http://rubyforge.org/project... or for those of you who have
> rubygems, go to your command line and type:
>
> gem install payment
>
> Currently, Authorize.Net is the only gateway it supports, but more
> gateways are going to be built very soon. I hope this project fills a
> need for this great community. I am planning on adding Rails
> integration to the payment gateway for a Billing generator of sorts.

Sweet! I'll be trying this first thing tomorrow morning.

I love being beaten to the punch!

Ari

Zach Dennis

Lucas Carlson wrote:
> Hello, I am pleased to announce Payment, an easy to use payment gateway
> for Ruby.
>
> Take a look at the project page at
> http://rubyforge.org/project... or for those of you who have
> rubygems, go to your command line and type:
>
> gem install payment
>
> Currently, Authorize.Net is the only gateway it supports, but more
> gateways are going to be built very soon. I hope this project fills a
> need for this great community. I am planning on adding Rails integration
> to the payment gateway for a Billing generator of sorts.
>
> The Trac install can be found at http://payment... for those
> interested in contributing to this project.

I am very very interestd, tomorrow I am supposed to setup a paypal
account for online transactions for my brothers site, perhaps I will
look into this instead. =)

Zach