[OT] A public thank you...

Tom Copeland

2/4/2005 6:24:00 PM

...to Dennis Oelkers, who recently provided another mirror for some of
RubyForge's larger files. Now he and Austin Ziegler are splitting the
bandwidth load of 100+ GB per month that RubyForge absorbs. Thanks
guys!

Yours,

Tom Copeland

6 Answers

Zach Dennis

Tom Copeland wrote:
> ....to Dennis Oelkers, who recently provided another mirror for some of
> RubyForge's larger files. Now he and Austin Ziegler are splitting the
> bandwidth load of 100+ GB per month that RubyForge absorbs. Thanks
> guys!

I second this this thanks to Dennis Oelkers, and would like to thank
Austin Ziegler as well. I love rubyforge and this is great news!

Thanks guys!

Zach

Douglas Livingstone

+1

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 03:24:18 +0900, Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com> wrote:
> ...to Dennis Oelkers, who recently provided another mirror for some of
> RubyForge's larger files. Now he and Austin Ziegler are splitting the
> bandwidth load of 100+ GB per month that RubyForge absorbs. Thanks
> guys!
>
> Yours,
>
> Tom Copeland

Cameron McBride

much appreciated.

Its Me

++1

"Tom Copeland" <tom@infoether.com> wrote in message
> ..to Dennis Oelkers, who recently provided another mirror for some of
> RubyForge's larger files. Now he and Austin Ziegler are splitting the
> bandwidth load of 100+ GB per month that RubyForge absorbs. Thanks
> guys!
>
> Yours,
>
> Tom Copeland

Stephan Kämper

Tom Copeland wrote:
> ...to Dennis Oelkers, who recently provided another mirror for some of
> RubyForge's larger files. Now he and Austin Ziegler are splitting the
> bandwidth load of 100+ GB per month that RubyForge absorbs. Thanks
> guys!
>
> Yours,
>
> Tom Copeland

+= 1

Happy rubying

Stephan

Brian Mitchell

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 07:10:14 +0900, itsme213 <itsme213@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ++1

Are you proposing that we change 1 to 2?
2 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

;-)

-=-1

Brian.