[ANN] Ruby Quiz Domain

James Gray

2/2/2005 4:37:00 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm moving Ruby Quiz to a
different host. (TextDrive for Rails support, by way of a teaser.)

In the process, I've made us a little more official by picking up:

http://www.rub...

The domain is now live and I think I have the archives moved over.
Please update your bookmarks.

You can now reach me at any of the following:

james@rubyquiz.com
admin@rubyquiz.com
editor@rubyquiz.com
suggestion@rubyquiz.com
submission@rubyquiz.com

With that official business out of the way, let me just take this
chance to MASSIVELY thank EVERYONE who has helped Ruby Quiz in these
first 18 weeks! It has been a much bigger success than I expected and
that is completely due to the wonderful community forming around it.
Every time you submit a quiz, a summary, or even just work one of the
quizzes you make my job that much easier and I'm very grateful for
that.

Thank you.

Your efforts will not go unnoticed. I'm doing my best to channel all
this great momentum we've got going with Ruby Quiz. Exciting things
are at work behind the scenes even now. Expect more Ruby Quiz
announcements in the coming months...

James Edward Gray II