c.l.r posts lost?

Raphael Bauduin

I'm reading the newsgroup, and i seem to miss some posts. Eg, I saw Nicholas Van Weerdenburg's
answer to the Nitro + Og 0.9.3 announcement, but I haven't received George Moschovitis' announcement.

It's been some weeks I experience this, seeing a reply to a post I didn't get.
Anyone else having this problem? I know there were problems with the ML<->c.l.r gateway in the past,
and wonder if this is related.

thanks.

Raph
3 Answers

gabriele renzi

Raphael Bauduin ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I'm reading the newsgroup, and i seem to miss some posts. Eg, I saw
> Nicholas Van Weerdenburg's answer to the Nitro + Og 0.9.3 announcement,
> but I haven't received George Moschovitis' announcement.

I'm also reading the NG and I don't notice this problem

> It's been some weeks I experience this, seeing a reply to a post I
> didn't get. Anyone else having this problem? I know there were problems
> with the ML<->c.l.r gateway in the past, and wonder if this is related.

I think it's not, since the problems at that time were seen from every
NG user, so maybe it is a problem with your ISP
HTH.

George Moschovitis

Hello,

I used GoogleGroups to make the announcement, perhaps this has
something
to do with the problem?

regards,
George.