Re: Partial function application (was: Re: Binding precedence for first sym...

Matt Maycock wrote:
> Long ago, in a time of myth - the before time - I made this:
>
> http://www.cs.drexel.edu/~ummayco...
>
> May the force be with you.

Excellent stuff! I must admit, though, I was slightly confused by
the naming convention :)

Matt Maycock

> Excellent stuff! I must admit, though, I was slightly confused by
> the naming convention :)

Can you elaborate? This is the kind of grading I never got in school
(and can be helpful when I have to give others my code).

Thanks!

~Me!

--
There's no word in the English language for what you do to a dead
thing to make it stop chasing you.