microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

SQL to XML transformer: HELP PLEASE!

Dariush Ostowari

11/6/2002 5:00:00 AM

Does anyone know of a tool that takes a SQL statement as
input, parses it and then puts various pieces of that SQL
statement (e.g. SELECT, column names, table names, WHERE
clause, etc.) in a XML format? I am not looking for that
SQL statement be executed, just have it parsed and put
various pieces of the statement in a XML format.

And if not, is there a SQL parser oout there that I can
use to implement a SQL to XML transformer as explained
above?

I am working in C# under VS .net framework.

Please email me at ajpb@yahoo.com for which any help will
greatly be appreciated beyond any words can express with
regard to this matter.

Regards,