Zeta 3

11/5/2002 5:49:00 PM

There seems to be a problem with the BreakAfter in MMIT running under Nokia
3.0 browser. It doesn't generate the open tag <br>, but just the close tag

--
ZETA 3
6719 Fort Hamilton Parkway

1 Answer

Edward J. Stembler

In testing my MMIT on several devices, I've noticed that
not every feature is supported on every device. Even
though the BreakAfter did not show up on certain devices,
the overall application still functioned correctly. It's
to be expected that the UI output will look different on
different devices with different capabilities.