chetan

Whats the correct news group to post queries on
Handwriting recognition related development in .Net?

I will appreciate if any one can let me know the web
sites, newsgroups or any emulator softwares for such
devices.

Regards,
Chetan

4 Answers

casey chesnut

Tablet PC ...

microsoft.public.windows.tabletpc
microsoft.public.windows.tabletpc.developer

casey
http://www.brains-N...

"Chetan" <sendtochetan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Whats the correct news group to post queries on
> Handwriting recognition related development in .Net?
>
> I will appreciate if any one can let me know the web
> sites, newsgroups or any emulator softwares for such
> devices.
>
> Regards,
> Chetan

chetan

How do I go to that news group?

Edward J. Stembler

If your ISP supports newsgroups here's the actual URLs:

pc

pc.developer

Or, you can always access them though Google.

Edward J. Stembler

Here's Microsoft's web links:

http://communities.microsoft.com/Newsgroups/de...
ICP=windowsxp&sLCID=US&newsgroup=microsoft.public.windows.t
abletpc

http://communities.microsoft.com/Newsgroups/de...
ICP=windowsxp&sLCID=US&newsgroup=microsoft.public.windows.t
abletpc.developer