dave

11/5/2002 5:29:00 AM

Hi guys,

I am currently developing an application using the latest
MMIT (including update). The application seems to run fine
on the different emulators. However, when I try to access
the application over the web from a NOKIA cell phone
(GPRS) I get the message "no gateway is available".
The configuration is as follow:
--------------------------------
machine: win2k professional
firewall: router
port:80 forward all requests to address of
the local machine.
ISP: Verizon. (non static IP address).

Any one have any idea why I cant access my mobile
application ???? Do I need to change configuration?? Or is
it a problem with me not knowing how to operate the dammm
Cell phone!!!(<<<<)??

Thanks for taking the time to read my message.

Sincerely,

David V.
1 Answer

chetan

Well Dave,

I haven't deployed mobile web app yet as such but when I
had raised query regarding deployment in news group, I got
an email from someone stating that make sure you install
MMIT also on your web server where IIS resides. Hope your
problem may get resolved doing this.

Regards,
Chetan