Satish Kumar Suthanthiran

I am trying to access Informix database using the web service. I first
tried connecting to Informix database using CSharp windows application.
I got the resultset. But when I tried to do the same thing in ASP.NET
and ASP page I got the following error.

System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Invalid access to memory location

"INTERSOLV 3.11 32BIT INFORMIX 9" is driver which I am using to connect
to Informix database. I get this error, when I try to open the
connection to informix database.

So from the above info, I think whenever I tried to access the informix
database from a standalone application I dont have any problems, but
when I web enable it I face the above problem.

I would appreciate if someone could help me in solving my problem.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Satish

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***