Footer Template problem (bug?)

Erik Marcussen

10/31/2002 5:42:00 PM

Hi, I might have found a bug here.

If you add a control to a form containing a footertemplate programmatically,
the footer will be rendered two times!
I have not tested if the same applies to header templates. Script templates
are not affected.

Here's how to reproduce to error
1. Create a form style with a footer template for wml. My template contained
four commands which I programatically hide, show, set the text of and define
eventhandlers for, but I don't think it matters what the content of the
template is.
2. Set the stylereference of a form to use the style.
3. Programmatically add a control to the form, In my case another command
that was added to every form on every page (a menu shortcut)
4. The contents of the footer will be shown twice, if you have a list that
is paginated for example a footer is shown both before and after the next,
prev command set.

Regards Erik