How to send sms via Mobile Information Server

Wimske

10/31/2002 3:29:00 PM

Can anybody give me more information on sending sms via
MIS and is it possible that people can reply to those
sms's?

I'm new to MIS ;-)

Thx,
wimske

3 Answers

Baccarin

I would like to know the same ...

Baccarin.

"Wimske" <wimvdd@hotmail.com> escreveu na mensagem
> Can anybody give me more information on sending sms via
> MIS and is it possible that people can reply to those
> sms's?
>
> I'm new to MIS ;-)
>
> Thx,
> wimske

chetan

search kannel on google

HTH

"Khaled Elshazly" <kelshazli@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dear Nitu,
> i think you must use a third party WebService to Send
SMS,
> because if u need to implement this functionality by
> yourself, it will be Vert expensive because you need a
> very expensive hardware equipment, something like an SMS
> Gateway to send and receive SMS through this GateWay,
>
> Khaled Elshazly
> C# Certified Application Developer

really

.