Redirection Error with Nokia Emulator

chetan

I'm using me.redirecttomobilepage("xyz.aspx") command in
command button's click event after my piece of code. This
is redirecting perfectly for pocket PC emulator. When I'm
checking with Nokia mobile toolkit emulator its not
redirecting to xyz.aspx although its running all other
code of click event & finally giving some error of failing
in redirect. Error like "http://....current.aspx page has
been moved to http://...xyz.aspx Go to the new location?
Ok/Cancel

When I click OK it gives error "XHTML Browser : Bad
Content encountered." instead of loading xyz.aspx

I tried alternate way of using response.redirect & link
control but couldn't do it that way. response.redirect
fails & thru link control I can just redirect but can't
have my own code during click. If any one is aware then
please send me email at sendtochetan@hotmail.com I will
really appreciate your help in this regard.

Regards,
Chetan