microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

How Can I Deploy .NET FrameWork with my application togather?

QiangXu

I want build a Setup package(include my own applications and Net Framework)
, How can I do?
Does Net Framework support this feature?

thanks..

3 Answers

(Kenny)

Hello,

Currently, .NET Framework needs to be installed separately.

Best Regards,
Kenny Zhou
Microsoft Support

Got .Net? http://www.got...

Tim Anderson

"Kenny Zhou [MS]" <kzhou@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:Y8NLv0LdCHA.2092@cpmsftngxa09...
> Hello,
>
> Currently, .NET Framework needs to be installed separately.

What about Bootstrapper?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/830/msdncompos...

Tim

(Kenny)

Hello,

Yes. Via Bootstrapper, you can almost bind anything together. But you need
to create a C++ application for this purpose.

Best Regards,
Kenny Zhou
Microsoft Support

Got .Net? http://www.got...