Sabrina Hammond)

10/10/1902 3:36:00 AM

Press Release Source: Victor Industries

Victor Industries Signs Canadian
Distributor

Thursday, October 10, 12:02 am ET

MCMINNVILLE, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 2, 2002--Victor
Industries, Inc. (OTCBB:VICI - News) announced that the Company
has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with Servimex
Canada LTD.

Servimex will have exclusive distribution rights in Canada, Mexico,
Brazil, Argentina and Chile.

"Leandro has arranged the production of a Canadian approved
version of our ENVIROLIZER(tm) box with both French and English
on the package. His initial order of 5 tons will be shipped in one ton
super sacks and boxed locally. We have been concentrating our efforts
at marketing primarily in the west so far but have received some interest
from the East coast as well. As I said in our last release I will announce
distributors as they are signed," said Carson Coleman CEO of the
Company.

"The exclusive nature of Servimex Canada LTD is dependent on certain
minimum orders in which I have confidence Mr. Silva can meet and hopefully
exceed. We have to remember that this is the first product of its kind offered
on the market and to expect a lengthy educational process. However, as the
consumer comes to realize the convenience of watering and fertilizing their
plants less frequently as well as the environmental benefits of reducing nitrate
and phosphate pollution the Company believes our orders will continue to
increase."

This news release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning
of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Such statements are subject
to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary materially from
those projected in the forward-looking statements. The Company may experience significant fluctuations in operating results due to a number of economic, competitive and other factors. These factors could cause operation results to vary significantly from those in prior periods, and those projected in forward-looking statements. Information with respect to these factors which could materially affect the company and its operations are included on certain forms the company files with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Contact:
Victor Industries
Carson Coleman, 503/435-8165
colemans@viclink.com