Zeta 3

Can someone tell me what is a WARP Gateway?

3 Answers

Zeta 3

Sorry, I meant WAP Gateway

"Zeta 3" <sales@zeta3group.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me what is a WARP Gateway?

chetan

Zeta,

Thats wireless gateway from where digital data gets
converted into wireless signals & vice versa to transmit &
receive signals respectively to/from wireless devices.
Wireless devices generally have very low frequency band
compared with other radio or video devices. You can get
more info from book "WML Prfessional guide : Wrox
publications"

Regards,
Chetan

Jan Semorad

WAP Gateway is between internet and your mobile device. It
is located in your mobile device provider (you are
connected via it).