Kenny Ho

10/9/2002 7:15:00 AM

Are there any online examples or tutorials to teach you how to write a SNMP
Manager in VB6 or VB.NET. Thanks in advance.

Kengie

2 Answers

Manfred Braun

this is a big black hole in the MS world, even in .net. Just it may help,
there seems to be a good article at 15seconds:
http://www.15seconds.com/issue/...
The first part is there also, may be that helps. I am looking for C#
material using snmp WITHOT WMI !!!!!

Best regards,
Manfred Braun

(Private)
Mannheim
Germany

mailto:_manfred.braun_@berlin.de
(Remove the anti-spam-underscore to mail me!)

"Kenny Ho" <kennyho@carriernet.net> wrote in message
> Are there any online examples or tutorials to teach you how to write a
SNMP
> Manager in VB6 or VB.NET. Thanks in advance.
>
> Kengie

Kenny Ho

Thank you Manfred for the hard to find information.

I didn't know that Microsoft would keep such information for developers like
us. Granted that we USE their
software and operating systems to produce more product to add to their line
up. And this is what they do to us.