microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

connect to Exchange server

andi rickenbach

9/26/2002 2:18:00 PM

Is there anyone who can tell me how I can connect an
Exchange Server 2000 with VB, VBA or VB.Net (or C++)? How
do I make the Connect and how can I get Data?

I have a network - A Client with Windows 2000 and a
Windows 2000 Server. On the Server I've installed Exchange
Server 2000. I would like to make a connect from the
client to the Server and getting Data maybe from the
contacts through the network (from Exchange server). How
does it work? On the Client I have Office 2000 installed.
So I can read Data from Outlook but that doesn't work with
Exchange Server.

Ho do I make the connect and how can I read data? Are
there perhaps code-Samples?