(Richard Jones)

10/8/2002 5:53:00 PM

Hi.

I have an Erricson t68, which is capable of displaying a gif quite
nicely in colour.

However I've had problems with AppliedDevice Filters, to try and get
a wbmp displayed for older browsers.

If you hit my wap page from yahoo's emulator, it displays my title
gif (corrupted).

what's the best order for displaying different image types?

Is It

<mobile:Form runat="server">
<mobile:Image runat="server" id="myImages" AlternateText=
"Sorry, this requested image cannot be displayed on this device.">
<deviceSpecific>
<choice Filter="IsColor"
ImageUrl="myColor.gif"/>
<choice Filter="Wml"
ImageUrl="myWMLImage.wbmp"/>
<choice ImageUrl="myColor.bmp"/>
</deviceSpecific>
</mobile:Image>
</mobile:Form>
1 Answer

Michael

Hi Richard,

I don't have an answer for you, I have a qeustion if you
don't mind. You say you have a T68, did you manage to get
it working with .NET, because I couldn't. Can you tell me
if you use a specific gateway and/or did you needed to
change the machine.config to get it to work?

If you could give some info it will be much appreciated,
cause at the moment I don't where to get my info.

Thanks,

Michael