How to determine if Title is supported?

Edward J. Stembler

10/3/2002 8:38:00 PM

Does anyone know how to determine if the Form.Title
property is supported on a device? The MMIT documentation
says:

Remarks
For devices that support a title separate from the page
content, you can render the title as part of the form.

Well, I'd like to use the tile if it is supported on a
particular device, otherwise, I use a label. If I use
both, it looks redundant on devices which support titles.
I'd like to be able to determine if the device supports a
title or not, so I can make the label invisible.