Trium Eclipse with MMIT error in some aspx pages

(stefano)

10/8/2002 4:28:00 AM

Hi all.
I have problems running aspx wap applications on a trium ( mitsubishi
) eclipse.
I updated the machine.config so most pages are running but some don't
work

I get this error

Error: Server Error in /
System.FormatException
Invalid length for a Base-64 char array.
Method:FromBase64String

I think it depends on how parateters are passed between forms.
I happens in two pages:

1) This pages uses an acme package to reload itself every ten seconds
It opens correctly the first page but when it tries to reaload it I
get the error
2) This page is using a SelectionList and then a mobile:Command to
submit the form
The event is Handled by a protected method defined in the script
part of the same aspx page. The error still shows also if no code is
written in the handler. So the error must be between the "submit" and
the "handling" of the handler.

Both script of pages are written in c#
Other aspx pages are working normally, also other forms and other
"reload page" by acme.

Any clue of what's the problem.
Anybody noticed the same error in some pages with some new
phones/devices?

Thanks in advance

Stefano Folegatti
Thema Informatica