Nitu

9/26/2002 1:45:00 PM

Hi All,
I want to send SMS from my application i have tried alot
but i don't fine any solution.Please help me out i really
need this.I don't want to use any third party webservice
or any third party tool like simplewire,i want to create
my own web service,I don't expect any code from anybody
but i will be very thankful if anybody share the logic
behind this.I am working as vb.net developer but i haven't
use mobile toolkit.Kindly give me the direction where i
could start.
Please reply,i really need this.
Thanx in advance,
Nitu.

4 Answers

Khaled Elshazly

Dear Nitu,
i think you must use a third party WebService to Send SMS,
because if u need to implement this functionality by
yourself, it will be Vert expensive because you need a
very expensive hardware equipment, something like an SMS
Gateway to send and receive SMS through this GateWay,

Khaled Elshazly
C# Certified Application Developer

Ricardo Santos

search kannel on google

HTH

"Khaled Elshazly" <kelshazli@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dear Nitu,
> i think you must use a third party WebService to Send SMS,
> because if u need to implement this functionality by
> yourself, it will be Vert expensive because you need a
> very expensive hardware equipment, something like an SMS
> Gateway to send and receive SMS through this GateWay,
>
> Khaled Elshazly
> C# Certified Application Developer

kingMax

I send sms easily by webservice! Anyone can give me a good idea to receive
SMS on PDA ?

Baccarin

Can you explain how do you send sms from webservice? Any special
software/plug-on?

Thanks,

Baccarin.