Conflicts when installing Visual Studio.Net

Brian

9/25/2002 11:54:00 PM

I installed the Mobile Internet Toolkit when I had .Net
framework installed. I am trying to install Visual
Studio.Net and am having issues:

"Internal Error: 25003"
CreateVSDevGroup

I wasn't sure if this being installed before Visual
Studio would give VS installation troubles.

Thanks
1 Answer

Aaron

You should first install VS.Net, then install MMIT.

"Brian" <gainesme72@attbi.com>
??????:7f3201c264de$3151b1b0$36ef2ecf@tkmsftngxa12...