Paul

I'm using the OdbcDataReader to access Sybase 11.9. I'm
running into an unexpected behavior. The reader is giving
me data in bursts of 50 records then stops for quite
sometime then another burst of 50 records.

Is this normal?

Thanks,
Paul
1 Answer

Paul

I should also mention that I'm serializing the records to
a file using a StreamWriter/FileStream combo:
FileStream fs = new FileStream(path, FileMode.Create);
StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(fs);
fs.Close();