Tarfile library

Bertram Scharpf

I would like to build tarfiles from inside ruby.

I found a library at RAA, but that doesn't seem to
exist no longer.

entwickler@homer:~/tmp/ruby$ wget http://ruby.jamisbuck.org/tar-...
[...]
20:31:27 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Searching with Google is a pain because nearly every Ruby
site has a `.tar' file somewhere.

Where can I find a tarfile module, or is it my turn to write
one?

Bertram

--
Bertram Scharpf
Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany

2 Answers

Jim Weirich

http://raa.ruby-lang.org/projec...

--
-- Jim Weirich jim@weirichhouse.org http://onest...

Erik Veenstra

> Where can I find a tarfile module, or is it my turn to write
> one?

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-...
gegroet,
Erik V.