Is there anything like matplotlib (Plotting library) in ruby?

mepython

1/28/2005 4:06:00 PM

Python has a great plotting library http://matplot... It is very
easy to use with multiple backends GD, GTK, wxPython, AGG. Is there
anything like that available in ruby?

2 Answers

Asbjørn Reglund Thorsen

Malte Harder

mepython wrote:
> Python has a great plotting library http://matplot... It is very
> easy to use with multiple backends GD, GTK, wxPython, AGG. Is there
> anything like that available in ruby?

I'm currently working on plotting library in ruby which uses rmagick as
output. But I don't think that it will have such a big feature list in
the near future. I don't even know when it will be released. I'm going
to announce it here when a first version is finished.

Malte