Zach Dennis

1/28/2005 4:22:00 AM

Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
I haven't seen him around lately...

Zach

5 Answers

James Britt

Zach Dennis wrote:
> Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
> I haven't seen him around lately...

I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...

James

Zach Dennis

James Britt wrote:
> Zach Dennis wrote:
>
>> Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
>> I haven't seen him around lately...
>

> I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...

I forgot to ask this along time ago... who is Mr. Curry?

Zach

Tom Copeland

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 15:01, Zach Dennis wrote:
> >> Anyone know what happened to Sean Russel(SER), Is he still around?
> >> I haven't seen him around lately...
> >

> > I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...
> >

> I forgot to ask this along time ago... who is Mr. Curry?

When I saw that I thought of Paddington Bear and his nemesis Mr. Curry.
That's as opposed to Mr. Gruber, with whom he shares his 'elevenses'.

Tom

ruby talk

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:36:25 +0900, Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com> wrote:

> > > I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...
> > >

> > I forgot to ask this along time ago... who is Mr. Curry?
>
> When I saw that I thought of Paddington Bear and his nemesis Mr. Curry.
> That's as opposed to Mr. Gruber, with whom he shares his 'elevenses'.

Oh no. *This* Mr. Curry is a very functional guy.

http://www.6U...

James

Hal E. Fulton

Tom Copeland wrote:

>>>I think he's been hanging around with Mr. Curry ...
>>>

>>I forgot to ask this along time ago... who is Mr. Curry?
>

> When I saw that I thought of Paddington Bear and his nemesis Mr. Curry.
> That's as opposed to Mr. Gruber, with whom he shares his 'elevenses'.

I assumed Tim Curry, or the functional programming crowd.

Hmm, what if Tim Curry is into FP???

Hal