CMS in ruby

Ochronus

First, greetings to all on the list, I am a newcomer :)

Second, I'd like to ask if you know of any CMS written in ruby (those
wiki softwares aren't sufficient - I mean more complex pieces of code,
with for example article management, personal menus which are editable
from the CMS itself, etc.).

Thank you in advance,
Ochronus

5 Answers

Ralf Müller

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:10:35 +0900
Ochronus <ochronus@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First, greetings to all on the list, I am a newcomer :)
>
> Second, I'd like to ask if you know of any CMS written in ruby (those
> wiki softwares aren't sufficient - I mean more complex pieces of code,
> with for example article management, personal menus which are editable
> from the CMS itself, etc.).
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Ochronus

Welcome Ochronus, ( or more natural me: "Moin Moin!")

did you look for CMS under
http://raa.rub...

of Tom Copland's
http://rub...

both very good sites to find ruby-related project.

You will find "Mosquito CMS", "CMS on Rails" and "nukumi2". Maybe one of them fits your wishes.

cheers
ralf

Ochronus

Thank you for your post,

but... :)

I have RTFM-ed already, I've been on raa... Mosquito has not released
any files yet (not even a singe commit in CVS),

My first glance at Nukumi was about a month ago, back then I said oh,
it's only a blogging system, but now reviewed it at your advice, and
found that it's more than that :)

Ruby on rails is a very promising piece of work - have used it a bit
already - but it's more an application framework than a CMS.

Thanks again for the help :)

With regards,
Ochronus

> Welcome Ochronus, ( or more natural me: "Moin Moin!")

> did you look for CMS under
> http://raa.rub...

> of Tom Copland's
> http://rub...

> both very good sites to find ruby-related project.

> You will find "Mosquito CMS", "CMS on Rails" and "nukumi2". Maybe one of them fits your wishes.

> cheers
> ralf

gabriele renzi

Ralf Müller ha scritto:

> You will find "Mosquito CMS", "CMS on Rails" and "nukumi2". Maybe one of them fits your
> wishes.

maybe you should also consider samizdat:

http://www.nongnu.org...

Ochronus

Thank you, that also looks promising!!

> maybe you should also consider samizdat:

> http://www.nongnu.org...

Esteban Manchado Velázquez

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 04:34:56PM +0900, Ochronus wrote:
> Thank you for your post,
>
> but... :)
>
> I have RTFM-ed already, I've been on raa... Mosquito has not released
> any files yet (not even a singe commit in CVS),
>
> My first glance at Nukumi was about a month ago, back then I said oh,
> it's only a blogging system, but now reviewed it at your advice, and
> found that it's more than that :)
>
> Ruby on rails is a very promising piece of work - have used it a bit
> already - but it's more an application framework than a CMS.

Ralf said "CMS on Rails", but it seems that is also empty, as Mosquito.

Are there files in another URL? I'm also looking for a CMS written in Ruby.

--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@foton.es> - http://ww...
EuropeSwPatentFree - http://EuropeSwPatentFree.his...