http download file

Eko Budi Setiyo

1/26/2005 1:43:00 AM

Hi all,

Can any body tell what ruby scripts I should use to download file by
using http protocol?
Already try to use Net::HTTP but doesn't work

regards
Eko

4 Answers

Ilmari Heikkinen

On 26.1.2005, at 03:43, Eko Budi Setiyo wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can any body tell what ruby scripts I should use to download file by
> using http protocol?
> Already try to use Net::HTTP but doesn't work
>
> regards
> Eko

One way is:

require 'open-uri'
data = open('http://img175.exs.cx/img175/8992/emotghost7b...){|f|
f.read}

Michael Neumann

Eko Budi Setiyo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can any body tell what ruby scripts I should use to download file by
> using http protocol?
> Already try to use Net::HTTP but doesn't work

require 'open-uri'
p open('http://www.ruby-lang...).read

Regards,

Michael

Eko Budi Setiyo

Ilmari Heikkinen wrote:

> Hi,
> On 26.1.2005, at 03:43, Eko Budi Setiyo wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can any body tell what ruby scripts I should use to download file by
>> using http protocol?
>> Already try to use Net::HTTP but doesn't work
>>
>> regards
>> Eko
>>

> One way is:
>
> require 'open-uri'
> data = open('http://img175.exs.cx/img175/8992/emotghost7b...){|f|
> f.read}

Thanks you all

regards

Eko Budi Setiyo

Ilmari Heikkinen wrote:

> Hi,
> On 26.1.2005, at 03:43, Eko Budi Setiyo wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can any body tell what ruby scripts I should use to download file by
>> using http protocol?
>> Already try to use Net::HTTP but doesn't work
>>
>> regards
>> Eko
>>

> One way is:
>
> require 'open-uri'
> data = open('http://img175.exs.cx/img175/8992/emotghost7b...){|f|
> f.read}

Any body know why this work wor xxx.gif but not for xxx.zip?