RubyConf '05

Brian McCallister

1/24/2005 6:53:00 PM

Any news on RubyConf '05 yet? ;-)

-Brian

4 Answers

Michael Neumann

Brian McCallister wrote:
> Any news on RubyConf '05 yet? ;-)

Hehe, and EuRuKo '05? ;-)

Regards,

Michael

Stephan Kämper

Michael Neumann wrote:
> Brian McCallister wrote:
>
>> Any news on RubyConf '05 yet? ;-)
>
> Hehe, and EuRuKo '05? ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael

I vote for stating planning it. (Planning _them_ actually, although I
might well be able to go to only one of them.)

As far as EuRuKo is concerned I raise my voice to locate it in wonderful
Hamburg this year - or somewhere in Northern Europe (Denmark perhaps?).

Happy rubying and let's meet

Stephan

Michael Neumann

Stephan Kämper wrote:
> Michael Neumann wrote:
>
>> Brian McCallister wrote:
>>
>>> Any news on RubyConf '05 yet? ;-)
>>

>> Hehe, and EuRuKo '05? ;-)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Michael
>

> I vote for stating planning it. (Planning _them_ actually, although I
> might well be able to go to only one of them.)
>
> As far as EuRuKo is concerned I raise my voice to locate it in wonderful
> Hamburg this year - or somewhere in Northern Europe (Denmark perhaps?).

Oh yes, Hamburg is damn cool... I am open for any suggestions. Of course
we'd need (if possible) some free rooms.

Regards,

Michael

Chad Fowler

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:53:07 +0900, Brian McCallister <brianm@apache.org> wrote:
> Any news on RubyConf '05 yet? ;-)
>
> -Brian

I think we've got date and time figured out, but I don't want to
publicly say until consulting with my co-conspirators. We should be
able to say soon :)

--

Chad Fowler
http://chad...