John

2/8/2010 3:38:00 PM

Hi

I need to have separate outputs for the same vb winform project. Can I
included several setup projects in the same vb solution to accomplish this
such that when solution is built each setup creates its own setup package?

Thanks

Regards

1 Answer

Family Tree Mike

On 2/8/2010 10:37 AM, John wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need to have separate outputs for the same vb winform project. Can I
> included several setup projects in the same vb solution to accomplish this
> such that when solution is built each setup creates its own setup package?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards

Yes, you can create multiple setup projects within one solution.

--
Mike