Sodastkr

2/7/2010 7:08:00 PM

I had to restore my computer and did a back up. When I try to run the office
programs, I get the error message "Operating System is not configured to run
this program" How can I restor my office products from the backup?
1 Answer

PvdG42

"Sodastkr" <Sodastkr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I had to restore my computer and did a back up. When I try to run the
> office
> programs, I get the error message "Operating System is not configured to
> run
> this program" How can I restor my office products from the backup?

As your question has nothing to do with the subject of this discussion
group, .NET Framework Setup, haere is a path to a discussion group for you:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgro...

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Office subcategory. Find a group there for
your question.