Arne

9/28/2009 8:39:00 PM

My setup project has a property called Productname. This property is used as
a part of the install directory path. This property is also a title for the
program that is used in Add/Remove programs. How can I make the default
install directory different from the title used in Add/Remove programs?

--
Certified Geek, Professional Data Dude
(Doing classic ASP to get paid, and WPF for fun.)

Wilson, Phil

The default install location is in the Properties window of the Application
folder in File System view, so that's where you'd change it. By default it
includes [ProductName] because a typical install location in the Program
Files folder is a CompanyName\ProductName pair.
--
Phil Wilson
The Definitive Guide to Windows Installer