microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Help me to install VS2008 SP1 (with SQL SERVER 2008

Fabio Mastria

9/19/2008 4:56:00 PM

Hi all!

My simple situation:

I have

1) a pc with windows vista business (used as develop machine)
2) 2 servers with Windows Server 2008

and the following things to install

1) Visual Studio 2008 Professional (with sp1, silverlight tools etc)
2) Sql Server 2008
3) Expression Blend 2 (x86)
4) Deep Zoom Composer

One server keeps Sql Server 2008 as db server
Another server is used as Web server

What is the sequence of product to install?

On vista business, have I to install sql server 2008 before Vs2008? (to let
vs2008 to interface with the sql server 2008 db on server machine)

Expression blend has to be installed after the vs2008 right?

And then deep zoom?

thanks all... I'm confused a little bit... :)

Fabio

Expression Blend