microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Outlook Express and Microsoft Vista

Tricia

3/29/2008 6:53:00 AM

I'm not very technological and I'm having trouble adjusting the font and
color on my email signature using Outlook Express and Microsoft Vista. I've
tried copying and pasting my signature from another location but Vista
changes the fonts and color. Unfortunately my company requires all
signatures to be unified. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
16 Answers

First Post

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:51:18 -0400, Bert <b@rt.invalid> wrote:

>On 6/5/2011 10:48 AM, Sid9 wrote:
>> http://wweek.com/portland/article-17350-9_things_the_rich_dont_want_you_to_know_about_...

><Snipped 300 lines of whinning>
>>
>> Luckily we don't bleed the sick anymore, but we are bleeding our government
>> to death.
>>

>good, maybe you'll get off your lazy butts and go to work and make
>something out of yourselves besides leaches. get rich and pay less
>taxes. according to the dums.

Sid wastes over 300 lines of tripe to state simple mathematics.

The less one makes then a greater percentage of their income will be
expended on essentially every fucking thing.

The poor spend a greater percentage of their income on food, clothing,
housing, transportation, healthcare and anything else that costs
money.
It is pure mathematics and dumbasses like Sid want to believe that
talking more away from those that have a little more will somehow
magically result in those that have less having more.

And then he cries about the poor poor government not getting enough
while hypocritically ignoring the fact that the government costs so
much mainly because of the exhorbitant payrolls given to the
politicians and the beaurocrats. Not to mention the recent articles
concerning the 77,000 state employees that get greater salaries than
their own governers. And then there are the lucrative pork projects
that the politicians dream up for their own districts that wastes
billions. And don't forget the huge government contracts that are
also drawn up by a lot of those same politicians giving ridiculous
amounts to contractors that are often "connected" to the same
politicians.
No, Sid doesn't give a damn about trying to fix the holes in the dam.
He just wants to buy everyone more buckets to try to catch more water.

Kevin Cunningham

On Jun 5, 12:14 pm, First Post <Progressives...@Invalid.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:51:18 -0400, Bert <b...@rt.invalid> wrote:
> >On 6/5/2011 10:48 AM, Sid9 wrote:
> >>http://wweek.com/portland/article-17350-9_things_the_rich_d......
> ><Snipped 300 lines of whinning>
>
> >> Luckily we don't bleed the sick anymore, but we are bleeding our government
> >> to death.
>
> >good, maybe you'll get off your lazy butts and go to work and make
> >something out of yourselves besides leaches.  get rich and pay less
> >taxes.  according to the dums.
>
> Sid wastes over 300 lines of tripe to state simple mathematics.
>
> The less one makes then a greater percentage of their income will be
> expended on essentially every fucking thing.
>
> The poor spend a greater percentage of their income on food, clothing,
> housing, transportation, healthcare and anything else that costs
> money.
> It is pure mathematics and dumbasses like Sid want to believe that
> talking more away from those that have a little more will somehow
> magically result in those that have less having more.
>
> And then he cries about the poor poor government not getting enough
> while hypocritically ignoring the fact that the government costs so
> much mainly because of the exhorbitant payrolls given to the
> politicians and the beaurocrats.  Not to mention the recent articles
> concerning the 77,000 state employees that get greater salaries than
> their own governers.  And then there are the lucrative pork projects
> that the politicians dream up for their own districts that wastes
> billions.  And don't forget the huge government contracts that are
> also drawn up by a lot of those same politicians giving ridiculous
> amounts to contractors that are often "connected" to the same
> politicians.
> No, Sid doesn't give a damn about trying to fix the holes in the dam.
> He just wants to buy everyone more buckets to try to catch more water.

I thought I country would be brought to wrack and ruin by (name of
this weeks evil), I thought salaries were yesterdays news.

If you want to talk about big government people start with Bush, Jr.
He increased the size of the government. Yep, by a ton.

Every time repug get hot under the collar, usually caused by traveling
preachers or sellers of illegal drugs, they attack something. Not the
same thing, just something.

For all the repug speeches about the Evils of (fill in the blank) they
all look to some one higher, better than they. Rush is an example of
this. He is a known draft dodger, coward, homo and addict but he is a
general repug hero. He attacks dems. Not rationally, not truthfully
he just attacks dems.

And that's what it takes. If you attack dems, you too can be a repug
hero. Don't ever stop, don't every be rational, just attack.

wy

On Jun 5, 12:14 pm, First Post <Progressives...@Invalid.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:51:18 -0400, Bert <b...@rt.invalid> wrote:
> >On 6/5/2011 10:48 AM, Sid9 wrote:
> >>http://wweek.com/portland/article-17350-9_things_the_rich_d......
> ><Snipped 300 lines of whinning>
>
> >> Luckily we don't bleed the sick anymore, but we are bleeding our government
> >> to death.
>
> >good, maybe you'll get off your lazy butts and go to work and make
> >something out of yourselves besides leaches.  get rich and pay less
> >taxes.  according to the dums.
>
> Sid wastes over 300 lines of tripe to state simple mathematics.
>
> The less one makes then a greater percentage of their income will be
> expended on essentially every fucking thing.
>
> The poor spend a greater percentage of their income on food, clothing,
> housing, transportation, healthcare and anything else that costs
> money.

They spend a greater percentage of their income on all that because
they need to live and work. And what they spend on what they need to
live and work is a mere fraction, if it's visible to the naked eye at
all, of what a filthy rich person spends on all those things. Beyond
that, they have no income left to spend, unlike the filthy rich person
who can then go on a year-long world cruise aboard a personal yacht,
knowing that he pays less taxes percentage-wise than the poor schlep.

> It is pure mathematics and dumbasses like Sid want to believe that
> talking more away from those that have a little more will somehow
> magically result in those that have less having more.

Uhh, yeah. That's the way it works. I have $5, you have 50 cents. I
give you $2 and you'll then have $2.50 - that's what's called you
having less and then getting more. See?

> And then he cries about the poor poor government not getting enough
> while hypocritically ignoring the fact that the government costs so
> much mainly because of the exhorbitant payrolls given to the
> politicians and the beaurocrats.  Not to mention the recent articles
> concerning the 77,000 state employees that get greater salaries than
> their own governers.  And then there are the lucrative pork projects
> that the politicians dream up for their own districts that wastes
> billions.  And don't forget the huge government contracts that are
> also drawn up by a lot of those same politicians giving ridiculous
> amounts to contractors that are often "connected" to the same
> politicians.

I already forgot what you blabbered on about there.

> No, Sid doesn't give a damn about trying to fix the holes in the dam.
> He just wants to buy everyone more buckets to try to catch more water.

The filthy rich are sitting on a lot of cash they're not using. Take
half of what they have and spread the wealth to those who don't have
any and watch the economy magically grow because those recipients will
definitely use what is basically now just collecting dust in the hands
of the rich. Money not used is money wasted.

Yoorghis

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:51:18 -0400, Bert <b@rt.invalid> wrote:

>good, maybe you'll get off your lazy butts and go to work and make
>something out of yourselves besides leaches.

What work did the offspring of the 400 Wealthiest Families do who own
90% of all the wealth?

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT),
Kurtis T. Nicklas

<nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
>happy.

You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
ya, Nickkkkers?

CLICK ! ! !

Buster Norris

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 09:23:37 -0700 (PDT), Kevin Cunningham
<smskjc@mindspring.com> wrote:

>I thought................

Never seen evidence of that................

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoorghis

On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:19:12 GMT, linder.one@osu.edu (Jeffrey Scott
Linder) wrote:

>"Warren Buffett pays the exact same amount of Social Security taxes as
>someone who earns $106,800."

Don't have a problem with that

The problem is that Ol' warren pays a miniscule amount of taxes
(compared to wealth).

The working poor pay nearly everything above subsistence requirements
in taxes (but not income taxes)

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT),
Kurtis T. Nicklas

<nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
>happy.

You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
ya, Nickkkkers?

CLICK ! ! !

Joe Irvin

Linder) wrote:

>"Warren Buffett pays the exact same amount of Social Security taxes as
>someone who earns $106,800."

Don't have a problem with that

The problem is that Ol' warren pays a miniscule amount of taxes
(compared to wealth).

The working poor pay nearly everything above subsistence requirements
in taxes (but not income taxes)

If the problem was taxes, why didn't the Dems reform taxes when they had the
big majorities in congress?

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 14:50:57 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3486@sccoast.net>
wrote:

>wrote in message news:h60r379hrdks8bt7u0q6gmsm3cih2fmsjs@4ax.com...
>
>On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:19:12 GMT, linder.one@osu.edu (Jeffrey Scott
>Linder) wrote:
>
>>"Warren Buffett pays the exact same amount of Social Security taxes as
>>someone who earns $106,800."
>
>Don't have a problem with that
>
>The problem is that Ol' warren pays a miniscule amount of taxes
>(compared to wealth).
>
>The working poor pay nearly everything above subsistence requirements
>in taxes (but not income taxes)
>
>If the problem was taxes, why didn't the Dems reform taxes when they had the
>big majorities in congress?

You mean aside from the 300+ filibusters?

THere has NEVER been anytime in the last decade (or more) when a
cloture proof majority existed.

Or didn't you know that?

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT),
Kurtis T. Nicklas

<nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
>happy.

You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
ya, Nickkkkers?

CLICK ! ! !

Bob

<Yoorghis@Jurgis.net> wrote in message
> On Sat, 6 Aug 2011 14:50:57 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3486@sccoast.net>
> wrote:
>>
>>wrote in message news:h60r379hrdks8bt7u0q6gmsm3cih2fmsjs@4ax.com...
>>
>>On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:19:12 GMT, linder.one@osu.edu (Jeffrey Scott
>>Linder) wrote:
>>
>>>"Warren Buffett pays the exact same amount of Social Security taxes as
>>>someone who earns $106,800."
>>
>>Don't have a problem with that
>>
>>The problem is that Ol' warren pays a miniscule amount of taxes
>>(compared to wealth).
>>
>>The working poor pay nearly everything above subsistence requirements
>>in taxes (but not income taxes)
>>********************************************************************
>>
>>If the problem was taxes, why didn't the Dems reform taxes when they had
>>the
>>big majorities in congress?
>
> You mean aside from the 300+ filibusters?
>
> THere has NEVER been anytime in the last decade (or more) when a
> cloture proof majority existed.
>
> Or didn't you know that?

What tax reform bill was filibustered?

linder.one

Yoorghis@Jurgis.net wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:19:12 GMT, linder.one@osu.edu (Jeffrey Scott
>Linder) wrote:
>
>>"Warren Buffett pays the exact same amount of Social Security taxes as
>>someone who earns $106,800."
>
>Don't have a problem with that
>
>The problem is that Ol' warren pays a miniscule amount of taxes
>(compared to wealth).

We don't tax wealth. And if warren wanted to pay more taxes he would
pay himself a wage instead of taking capital gains.

>The working poor pay nearly everything above subsistence requirements
>in taxes (but not income taxes)

Everyone should pay income taxes, each month by money order.

JSL