John

3/7/2008 9:54:00 PM

Hi

After building my project I am getting the below error;

Error 1 'PostBuildEvent' failed with error code '1' 'Unspecified error'

What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks

Regards

2 Answers

Tom Shelton

On Mar 7, 2:53 pm, "John" <J...@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> After building my project I am getting the below error;
>
> Error 1 'PostBuildEvent' failed with error code '1' 'Unspecified error'
>
> What is the problem and how can I fix it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards

Do you have any custom scripts or anything specified in your post
build?

--
Tom Shelton

John

Hi

I added a project to run ngen to my solution (apart from my main project)
and then added the output of ngen project to the custom install event. I
tried removing it but the error still remains. I even removed the whole ngen
project from solution that did not help either.

Thanks

Regards