Simon

12/30/2007 5:15:00 PM

I run XP SP2 and IE7.
When I run Microsoft Update it tells me that I already have both .Net
Framework 1.1 and 2 downloaded on my PC but that both are uninstalled
(neither show in Add/Remove Programs or Windows Installer Cleanup).
I really want to get rid of both these updates from the PC as I don't like
to have clutter hanging around taking up valuable space. I have spent many
hours trying to find where they are located, including cleaning my Temp files
with CCleaner, but with no success.
Can some kind person please tell me how to remove them completely, please.