BillyBoy

12/21/2007 4:59:00 AM

I don't know why I need this. Can someone tell me in layman terms? I also
see I have MSXML and CAPICON. What do I need these for? I just have an
office computer and know little about .NET, etc. I do alot of Excel and
Word with some CorelDRAW and of course Internet searching for products.
Please advise.

Koka

1 Answer

Robbe Morris - MVP C#

The .NET Framework is similar to the Java runtime.
A lot of software runs on top of it. I'd urge you not
to uninstall it.

--
Robbe Morris [Microsoft MVP - Visual C#]
..NET Setup Deployment - MSI, Cassini, SQL Server, NTFS