microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

Question regarding deploying multiple libraries assemblies, each one with its own app.config file

bz

Please help me to understand this situation:
I have an application with 4 projects:

1. A utility library project (various generic code). This have an
app.config settings file with various settings
2. A library containing all typed datasets and related code. This have
an app.config settings file with various data-related settings, like
connection strings, etc
3. A business layer library, which contains classes to link between
dadasets lib and UI. This has an app.config file with corresponding
settings
4. Application itself, with its own app.config

When I build the solution I see VS puts all my dlls'in bin\debug
folder of my exe, and also there I find myapp.exe.config, which is the
app.config for my final exe. But there is no app.config for the
dll's.

But in every of the bin's folders of the project dll's, there is a
file dllname.dll.config

Does it means I have to manually gather the corresponding config file
from each lib's bin folder, when I build the setup kit?

Thank you