microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.setup

how to install only selected folders while installing in vs2005

Manju

10/5/2007 7:30:00 AM

hi
I have a problem while installing a setup ie. In applicattion i have three
folder , my requirement is that only selected folder should be installed ,
for this i used custiom dialog box , if i select or not both the folder will
install
ex.
application folder
---Folder1
---Folder2
in custom radiobutton i selected one that is related to folder one and also
mentioned the condition that butto2=1 and button2=1 in respective folder
by doing this also i getting 2 folder are installing

plseae provide help

with regards
Manjunath