Andrew Chalk

9/24/2007 8:53:00 PM

When I load a VS 2005 project from a network drive I get a dialog that
informs me that this "is not a trusted location".

How do I make it trusted?

Many thanks.

3 Answers

unknown

see the caspol.exe utility.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Andrew Chalk wrote:
> When I load a VS 2005 project from a network drive I get a dialog that
> informs me that this "is not a trusted location".
>
> How do I make it trusted?
>
> Many thanks.

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

In Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Microsoft .NET Framework
Configuration.

Add a new Code Group under your Runtime Security Policy.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr,

"Andrew Chalk" <achalk@magnacartasoftware.com> wrote in message
> When I load a VS 2005 project from a network drive I get a dialog that
> informs me that this "is not a trusted location".
>
> How do I make it trusted?
>
> Many thanks.

Andrew Chalk

Thanks, to you and Bruce.